Wafer Level Packaging MEMS Engineer
Competitive salary + benefits
- Job type:
Our international client is now searching for a Wafer Level Packaging MEMS Engineer to be responsible for developing wafer level encapsulation / packaging technology for MEMS devices. The role will involve designing new packages as well as process integration for MEMS packaging, plus working with the reliability testing and failure analysis teams.
Required skills for the Wafer Level Packaging MEMS Engineer will include the following:
- strong semiconductor packaging experience (wafer level)
- excellent semiconductor manufacturing background
- MEMS design, modelling knowledge
- strong communication skills
- PhD in Physics / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
Please contact us to discuss in full confidence.IC Resources - your first contact for semiconductor manufacturing & IC test positions throughout the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Deep market knowledge and extensive contacts. Personal representation, strong ethics. www.ic-resources.com
This vacancy has now expired.